Where does Paramount Residential Mortgage Group do business?
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group is a direct lender based in Corona, CA. The company was founded in 2001 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 47 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Paramount Residential Mortgage Group?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Paramount Residential Mortgage Group offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Paramount Residential Mortgage Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Paramount Residential Mortgage Group offer?
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Paramount Residential Mortgage Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Paramount Residential Mortgage Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
1265 Corona Pointe Court Third Floor
Corona, CA 92879 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia