|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance Review
Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance is offered by Veritas Funding (NMLS #252108), a direct lender founded in 2004 and based in Midvale, UT. Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance are available in 4 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Veritas Funding?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does Veritas Funding take to refinance?
Generally, it takes Veritas Funding around day to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does Veritas Funding charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Veritas Funding offer?
Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Veritas Funding allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Veritas Funding Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Veritas Funding