|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Veritas Funding Purchase Mortgage Review
Veritas Funding Purchase Mortgage is offered by Veritas Funding (NMLS #252108), a direct lender founded in 2004 and based in Midvale, UT. Veritas Funding are available in 1 state across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Veritas Funding Purchase Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Veritas Funding Purchase Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Veritas Funding Purchase Mortgage Pros & Cons
Veritas Funding FAQ
How much can you borrow via Veritas Funding?
Veritas Funding allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Veritas Funding offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Veritas Funding offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Veritas Funding may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Veritas Funding offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Veritas Funding allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Veritas Funding allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Veritas Funding Purchase Mortgage is (801) 639-0900.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.