|Loan Amount||Up to $6,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Wintrust Mortgage Refinance Review
Wintrust Mortgage Refinance is offered by Wintrust Mortgage (NMLS #449042), founded in 1981 and based in Rosemont, IL. Wintrust Mortgage Refinance is available in 51 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Wintrust Mortgage Refinance refinances and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Wintrust Mortgage Refinance offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Only primary residences considered. Wintrust Mortgage Refinance does not offer refinancing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Wintrust mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Wintrust Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
How long does Wintrust mortgage take to refinance?Wintrust mortgage does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does Wintrust mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Wintrust Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Wintrust mortgage offer?
Wintrust Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
What property usage types does Wintrust mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Wintrust Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Wintrust Mortgage Refinance to your friends?