AEELA Maximum MasterCard Review
This is a
issued by AEELA.
If you're wondering whether AEELA Maximum MasterCard is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Competitive APRs. AEELA Maximum MasterCard has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as extended warranty protection on purchases,
identity theft protection, purchase protection, travel accident insurance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
Pros & Cons of AEELA Maximum MasterCard
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- AEELA Maximum MasterCard reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
AEELA Maximum MasterCard FAQ
Does AEELA Maximum MasterCard have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the AEELA Maximum MasterCard benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for AEELA Maximum MasterCard?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
that ranges from
up to 7.90%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does AEELA Maximum MasterCard have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does AEELA Maximum MasterCard have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for AEELA Maximum MasterCard?
The following fees apply:
AEELA Maximum MasterCard Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $10
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $10
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
Does AEELA Maximum MasterCard have a foreign transaction fee?
This card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, avoiding foreign transaction fees can save you hundreds of dollars in fees when you travel out of the country.
What is the customer service phone number for AEELA Maximum MasterCard?
The AEELA Maximum MasterCard customer service number is (787) 641-2021.
Does AEELA Maximum MasterCard report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, AEELA Maximum MasterCard reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for AEELA Maximum MasterCard
- Visit the AEELA Maximum MasterCard website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.