Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account Review
Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account is offered by Ent Credit Union,
a credit union
founded in 1957 and based in Colorado Springs, CO.
Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
Are savings accounts from Ent Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your Ent Credit Union savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) are insured separately up to $250,000. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What APY does Ent Credit Union offer?
Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account offers an APY of 0.1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Fraud Monitoring
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account charge?
Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $5.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $55 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account charges a $10 fee for an early account closure. Contact Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.