Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account Review
Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account is offered by Ent Credit Union,
a credit union
founded in 1957 and based in Colorado Springs, CO.
Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account are available in
1 state across the USA.
- Low interest rate. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.1%.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $5 to open an account.
- No ATM fees. Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account does not charge fees on ATM transactions.
Ent savings account Pros & Cons
- Dividend-yielding account.
- Insured by NCUA.
- Access to physical branches.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not come with a debit card
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
Ent savings account FAQ
Are savings accounts from Ent Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your Ent Credit Union savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
Does Ent Credit Union offer a signup bonus?
Ent savings account doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum initial deposit for Ent savings account?
The minimum deposit to open a Ent savings account is $5.
Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $5
|Minimum Required Balance
What APY does Ent Federal Credit Union Savings Account offer?
Ent savings account offers an APY of 0.1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
The interest rate on a savings account or checking account can change based, in part, on what the Federal Reserve does. Note that the APY of a savings account is the amount of interest you will earn if you keep your money in the account for a full year expressed as a percentage. The difference between an APY and an interest rate is that the APY takes into account how often your money earns interest (or compounds). The more often your money compounds, the more it will earn. Savings accounts with an interest rate that compounds daily, for example, will earn a higher return (and therefore a higher APY) than savings accounts that compound annually.
What fees does Ent savings account charge?
Ent savings account does not charge a monthly service fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outgoing international bank transfers come with a $55 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Ent savings account charges a $10 fee for an early account closure. Contact Ent savings account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Ent savings account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
What features and perks does Ent savings account offer?
This savings account includes the following features:
- Check images with monthly statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks for each statement period.
- Fraud monitoring - Ent savings account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location, or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Mobile Banking Services - Ent savings account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
Can you set up a direct deposit to Ent savings account?
Yes, you can typically set up a direct deposit to this account. However, it depends on the direct deposit program your employer uses. Most direct deposit programs allow you to send your paycheck to a savings or checking account. In some cases, you can even split your paycheck between the two.
What is the customer support email for Ent savings account?
The customer support email for Ent savings account is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.