First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from First Internet BankUnaffiliated
First Internet Bank High Yield Savings AccountUnaffiliated
in Savings Accounts from First Internet Bank
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $2|
First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
Where does First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account do business?
First Internet Bank is based in Indianapolis, IN. It was founded in 1999 and offers savings accounts in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does First Internet Bank offer?
First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account offers an APY of 0.6% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account charge?
First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- First Internet Bank High Yield Savings Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
Other Services by First Internet Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $2|
|Paper Statement Fee||$3|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Bank Account Features||
First Internet Bank Savings Accounts
APY Minimum Balance
Be the first to rate