First Internet Bank Free Savings AccountUnaffiliated
in Savings Accounts from First Internet Bank
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend First Internet Bank Free Savings Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
First Internet Bank Free Savings Account Review
First Internet Bank Free Savings Account is offered by First Internet Bank, a bank founded in 1999 and based in Indianapolis, IN. First Internet Bank Free Savings Account is offered in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Are savings accounts from First Internet Bank federally insured?
Yes, your First Internet Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #34607). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Internet Bank offer?
First Internet Bank Free Savings Account offers an APY of 0.4% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does First Internet Bank Free Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
|Bank Account Features||
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - First Internet Bank Free Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does First Internet Bank Free Savings Account charge?
First Internet Bank Free Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- First Internet Bank Free Savings Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
Other Services by First Internet Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Paper Statement Fee||$3|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||
First Internet Bank Savings Accounts
APY Minimum Balance
Be the first to rate