Where does Adventure Credit Union Savings Account do business?
Adventure Credit Union Savings Account is a credit union based in Grand Rapids, MI. It was founded in 1936 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
Adventure Credit Union Savings Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Adventure Credit Union Savings Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Adventure Credit Union offer?
Adventure Credit Union Savings Account offers an APY of 0.2% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Adventure Credit Union Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Adventure Credit Union Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Adventure Credit Union Savings Account charge?
Adventure Credit Union Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $5.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $35 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.