Patelco Credit Union Savings Account Review
Patelco Credit Union Savings Account is offered by Patelco Credit Union,
a credit union
founded in 1936 and based in Pleasanton, CA.
Patelco Credit Union Savings Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
Are savings accounts from Patelco Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your Patelco Credit Union savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) are insured separately up to $250,000. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What APY does Patelco Credit Union offer?
Patelco Credit Union Savings Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 0.15% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Patelco Credit Union Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
Patelco Credit Union Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - Patelco Credit Union Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Patelco Credit Union Savings Account charge?
Patelco Credit Union Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $150.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Patelco Credit Union Savings Account charges a $20 fee for an early account closure. Contact Patelco Credit Union Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.