Patelco Credit Union Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from Patelco Credit UnionUnaffiliated
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.05%|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Patelco Credit Union Savings Account Review
Patelco Credit Union Savings Account is offered by Patelco Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1936 and based in Pleasanton, CA. Patelco Credit Union Savings Account is available in 1 state across the USA.
Are savings accounts from Patelco Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your Patelco Credit Union savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) are insured separately up to $250,000. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
Does Patelco Credit Union offer a signup bonus?
Patelco Savings account doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum initial deposit for Patelco Savings account?There is no minimum deposit to open a Patelco Savings account.
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $0|
What APY does Patelco Credit Union offer?
Patelco Savings account offers an APY of 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).The interest rate on a savings account or checking account can change based, in part, on what the Federal Reserve does. Note that the APY of a savings account is the amount of interest you will earn if you keep your money in the account for a full year expressed as a percentage. The difference between an APY and an interest rate is that the APY takes into account how often your money earns interest (or compounds). The more often your money compounds, the more it will earn. Savings accounts with an interest rate that compounds daily, for example, will earn a higher return (and therefore a higher APY) than savings accounts that compound annually.
What fees does Patelco Savings account charge?
Patelco Savings account does not charge a monthly service fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Patelco Savings account charges a $20 fee for an early account closure. Contact Patelco Savings account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
What features and perks does Patelco Savings account offer?
This savings account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Patelco Savings account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location, or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Patelco Savings account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
Can you set up a direct deposit to Patelco Savings account?
In most cases, the answer is yes. However, it depends on the direct deposit program your employer uses. Most direct deposit programs allow you to send your paycheck to a savings or checking account. In some cases, you can even split your paycheck between the two.
What is the customer support email for Patelco Savings account?
The customer support email for Patelco Savings account is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by Patelco Credit Union
|Early Account Closure||$20|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$10|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$15|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.05%|