Patelco Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend Patelco Credit Union Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Patelco Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Patelco Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Pleasanton, CA. It was founded in 1936 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.Patelco Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Patelco Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Patelco Credit Union offer?
Patelco Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 0.1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $5000.
What features and perks does Patelco Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Patelco Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Patelco Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Patelco Credit Union Checking Account charges a $20 fee for an early account closure. Contact Patelco Credit Union Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0 charge.
Other Services by Patelco Credit Union
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Fraud Protection
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee