Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card Review
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers, if you transfer the balance within 360 days of opening the account. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 2% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple business credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, extended warranty protection on purchases,
identity theft protection, purchase protection, travel accident insurance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card
- Multiple business credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Charges an annual fee of $30
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee, if you transfer the balance within 360 days of opening the account.
Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card FAQ
Who is Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card designed for?
This is a
credit card issued by Allegacy Federal Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?
This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card Rates & Terms
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business card charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $40. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this business card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Balance Transfer Fee
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Fraud Liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Allegacy Federal Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.