Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card
in Business Credit Cards from Allegacy Federal Credit UnionUnaffiliated
Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit CardUnaffiliated
in Business Credit Cards from Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card Review
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers, if you transfer the balance within 360 days of opening the account. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 2% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple business credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, extended warranty protection on purchases, identity theft protection, purchase protection, travel accident insurance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by Allegacy Federal Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- An annual fee of $30.
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business card charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $40. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this business card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3%|
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Fraud Liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (336) 774-3400.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Allegacy Federal Credit Union Visa® Business Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Allegacy Federal Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
Other Services by Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||3%|
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||10|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||2|
|Minimum Cash Advance Fee ($)||$10|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Rewards Type||No Rewards|
|Balance Transfer Fee %||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee Intro Period||360 days|