CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card Review
- Competitive APRs. CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card
- Potentially lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card FAQ
Who is CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card designed for?
This is a
credit card issued by CASE Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
This business credit card has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does it have an introductory APR offer?
No, this business card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card Rates & Terms
|Balance Transfer APR
||Starting at 9.9%
|Cash Advance APR
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card Fees
|Balance Transfer Fee
|Minimum Balance Transfer Fee
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, CASE Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the CASE Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.