American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated Visit Site
American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account do business?
American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Fort Worth, TX. It was founded in 1936 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does American Airlines Federal Credit Union offer?
American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.5% and ranging up to 2.27% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Fraud monitoring - American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- A bank-teller fee of $2. Think twice before visiting a branch of this bank. This fee is triggered when you use a human teller instead of processing a transaction online or on an ATM.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- American Airlines Federal Credit Union Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
Other Services by American Airlines Federal Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $12.75|
|Paper Statement Fee||$2|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$2|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$2|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$5|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$25|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$15|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$5|
|Bank Teller Fee||$2|
|Stop Payment Fee||$25|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||1%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$45|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$20|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$20|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.5% - 2.27%|