Where does Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Bannockburn, IL. It was founded in 1938 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Great Lakes Credit Union offer?
Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.2% and ranging up to 3% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $0.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Great Lakes Credit Union Checking Account charges $1 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $1 charge.
P.O. Box 1289
Bannockburn, IL 60015 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Great Lakes Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- NCUA Member