Where does Northstar Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Northstar Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Warrenville, IL. It was founded in 1971 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.Northstar Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Northstar Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Northstar Credit Union offer?
Northstar Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.1% and ranging up to 3% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Northstar Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Northstar Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Northstar Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $22 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Northstar Credit Union Checking Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact Northstar Credit Union Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Northstar Credit Union Checking Account charges $2.5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2.5 charge.
3 S 555 Winfield Road
Warrenville, IL 60555 USA
- Visit Site
- ATM Reimbursement
- Branch Access
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee