OnJuno Checking Account Review
OnJuno Checking Account is offered by OnJuno,
a nonbank financial services provider
founded in 2017 and based in San Francisco, CA.
OnJuno Checking Account is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 1.2%, which is much higher than the average for a checking account.
- $0 monthly Service Charge available. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $9.99.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
- ATM fee reimbursements. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through OnJuno.
- Soft credit pull. This bank will not perform a hard credit pull when you open a checking account.
OnJuno Checking Pros & Cons
- Monthly service fee waived (see terms for requirements).
- Available in all 50 states.
- High-interest yield.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Online-only account with no access to physical branches.
- Monthly service charge.
OnJuno Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from OnJuno federally insured?
Yes, your OnJuno checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #1299). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does OnJuno Checking offer?
OnJuno Checking offers an APY starting at 0.25% and ranging up to 1.2% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
OnJuno Checking Rates and Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
||0.25% - 1.2%
What are the account minimums for OnJuno Checking?
OnJuno Checking does not require a minimum initial deposit.
OnJuno Checking Account Minimums
|APY Minimum Balance
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does OnJuno Checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
OnJuno Checking Account Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Check Cashing Fee
|Early Account Closure
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
||$0 - $9.99
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
Does OnJuno Checking charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does OnJuno Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for any domestic ATM fees.
- Fraud monitoring - OnJuno Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - OnJuno Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
- Soft credit pull - OnJuno Checking performs a soft credit pull so you can check whether you qualify without hurting your credit.
What is the customer support email for OnJuno Checking?
The customer support email for OnJuno Checking is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.