Where does Red Rocks Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Red Rocks Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Highlands Ranch, CO. It was founded in 1980 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.Red Rocks Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Red Rocks Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Red Rocks Credit Union offer?
Red Rocks Credit Union Checking Account is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does Red Rocks Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
What fees does Red Rocks Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Red Rocks Credit Union Checking Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $3 charge.
9325 Dorchester St Ste 200
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 USA
- Visit Site
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$5|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$0|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$0|
|Paper Statement Fee||$3|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$2.50|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$5|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$32|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$20|
|Stop Payment Fee||$20|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||1%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$20|
|Bank Account Features||