Wescom Credit Union Fee Free Checking Review
Wescom Credit Union Fee Free Checking is offered by Wescom Credit Union,
a credit union
founded in 1934 and based in Pasadena, CA.
Wescom Credit Union Fee Free Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Wescom Credit Union Fee Free Checking does not pay interest.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $8.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account online.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Wescom Credit Union.
Wescom checking account Pros & Cons
- Free access to 30,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Low foreign transaction fee.
- Insured by NCUA.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Not FDIC-insured.
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Wescom checking account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Wescom Credit Union federally insured?
No, your Wescom Credit Union checking accounts are not insured by a federal insurance agency. This means that if Wescom Credit Union were to fall into financial difficulties, your deposits are not covered by a government-backed insurance fund like the FDIC or NCUSIF.
What APY does Wescom checking account offer?
Wescom checking account is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Wescom checking account?
Wescom checking account does not require a minimum initial deposit.
Wescom Credit Union Fee Free Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $0
What fees does Wescom checking account charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $8.
Wescom Credit Union Fee Free Checking Fees
||$0 - $8
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
||Starting at $2
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Paper Statement Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
Does Wescom checking account charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Wescom checking account charges a $30 fee for every overdraft.
You can get overdraft protection at a cost of $5 per transaction.
What features and perks does Wescom checking account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Wescom checking account monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Wescom checking account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What is the customer support email for Wescom checking account?
The customer support email for Wescom checking account is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.