Alameda Mortgage Corporation Home LoansUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Alameda Mortgage Corporation Home Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $417,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Alameda Mortgage Corporation Home Loans Review
Alameda Mortgage Corporation Home Loans is offered by Alameda Mortgage Corporation (NMLS #271603), a direct lender founded in 1968 and based in Danville, CA. Alameda Mortgage are available in 2 states across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. Alameda Mortgage Corporation Home Loans provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Alameda Mortgage Corporation Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Alameda Mortgage Corporation Home Loans Pros & Cons
Alameda Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via Alameda Mortgage Corporation?
Alameda Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $417,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Alameda Mortgage Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Alameda Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Alameda Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Alameda Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Alameda Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Alameda Mortgage Corporation Home Loans is (925) 855-7131.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.