|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Alliance West Mortgage Home Loans Review
Alliance West Mortgage Home Loans are offered by Alliance West Mortgage (NMLS #244283), a direct lender founded in 2009 and based in Lake Forest, CA. Alliance West Mortgage Home Loans are available in 5 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Alliance West Mortgage Home Loans offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Alliance West Mortgage Home Loans offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Alliance West Mortgage Home Loans Pros & Cons
Alliance West Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via Alliance West Mortgage?
Alliance West Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Alliance West Mortgage offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Alliance West Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Alliance West Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Alliance West Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Alliance West Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Alliance West Mortgage Home Loans is (855) 296-5363.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by Alliance West Mortgage