American Financing Purchase Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Financing CorporationUnaffiliated
American Financing Purchase MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Financing Corporation
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend American Financing Purchase Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
American Financing Purchase Mortgage Review
American Financing Purchase Mortgage is offered by American Financing Corporation (NMLS #182334), a direct lender founded in 1999 and based in Aurora, CO. American Financing Purchase Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. American Financing Purchase Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. American Financing Purchase Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via American Financing Corporation?
American Financing Purchase Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does American Financing Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does American Financing Purchase Mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, American Financing Purchase Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, American Financing Purchase Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does American Financing Purchase Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Financing Purchase Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 910-4055.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia