American Financing Purchase Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Financing CorporationUnaffiliated
American Financing Purchase MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Financing Corporation
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend American Financing Purchase Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
American Financing Purchase Mortgage Review
Where does American Financing Purchase Mortgage do business?
American Financing Purchase Mortgage is based in Aurora, CO. The company was founded in 1999 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via American Financing Purchase Mortgage?
American Financing Purchase Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does American Financing Purchase Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Financing Purchase Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Financing Purchase Mortgage offer?
American Financing Purchase Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Financing Purchase Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Financing Purchase Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia