Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Bayway Mortgage GroupUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans Review
Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans is offered by Bayway Mortgage Group (NMLS #1057426), a direct lender founded in 2004 and based in Jacksonville, FL. Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans is available in 2 states across the USA.
How much can you borrow via Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans?
Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans offer?
Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
What property usage types does Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Bayway Mortgage Group Home Loans to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.