|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
First Security Bank Home Mortgage Review
First Security Bank Home Mortgage is offered by First Security Bank, a bank founded in 1932 and based in Searcy, AR. First Security Bank Home Mortgage are available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. First Security Bank Home Mortgage provides FHA and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. First Security Bank Home Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- No-closing-cost mortgages available. This option allows you to include the closing costs into the new loan, so you don't pay for these expenses upfront.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 650 may qualify for First Security Bank Home Mortgage.
First Security Bank Home Mortgage Pros & Cons
First Security Bank Home Mortgage FAQ
What mortgage rates does First Security Bank offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, First Security Bank Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, First Security Bank Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does First Security Bank Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First Security Bank Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for First Security Bank Home Mortgage is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
Other Services by First Security Bank
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Mortgage Features||No-Closing-Costs Option|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||