First Security Bank Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Mortgage Refinance.
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance Review
First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance is offered by First Security Bank, a bank founded in 1932 and based in Searcy, AR. First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance are available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers refinancing for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance only offers fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 650 may qualify for First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance.
First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance FAQ
How long does First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance take to refinance?First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance offer?
First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
314 N Spring St
Searcy, AR 72143 USA
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by First Security Bank
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Fixed-Rate Mortgage|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Other Mortgage Refinance
- AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance
- Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance
- American United Mortgage Refinance
- Banner Bank Mortgage Refinance
- Charles Schwab Mortgage Refinance
- Citywide Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
- HomeBridge Financial Services Mortgage Refinance
- Leader Bank Mortgage Refinance
- MonsterLoans Mortgage Refinance
- NOVA Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
- Supreme Lending Mortgage Refinance
- Trident Mortgage Refinance