|Loan Term (Years)||Starting at 10 years|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 620|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Neighbors Bank Mortgage Review
Neighbors Bank Mortgage is offered by Neighbors Bank (NMLS #491986), a bank founded in 1945 and based in Columbia, MO. Neighbors Bank Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Neighbors Bank Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Neighbors Bank Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 620 may qualify for Neighbors Bank Mortgage.
Neighbors Bank Mortgage Pros & Cons
Neighbors Bank Mortgage FAQ
What mortgage rates does Neighbors Bank offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Neighbors Bank Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Neighbors Bank Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Neighbors Bank Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Neighbors Bank Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Neighbors Bank Mortgage is (833) 514-4190.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Credit Score Range||620 -|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 3.5%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||Starting at 10 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||