|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Network Capital Home Mortgage Review
Network Capital Home Mortgage is offered by Network Capital (NMLS #11712), a direct lender founded in 2002 and based in Irvine, CA. Network Capital Home Mortgage is available in 30 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Network Capital Home Mortgage offers FHA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Network Capital Home Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Network Capital Home Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Network Capital?
Network Capital allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Network Capital offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Network Capital offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.04% .
What is the estimated funding time?
Network Capital will typically fund mortgages within 14 and 28 days of approval.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Network Capital may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Network Capital offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Network Capital allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Network Capital allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Network Capital Home Mortgage is (800) 925-0060.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is CustomerService@NetworkCapital.net.
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Network Capital Home Mortgage to your friends?