|Loan Amount||$400,000 - $647,200|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 500|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage Review
Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage are offered by Top Flite Financial (NMLS #4181), a nonbank financial services provider founded in 2002 and based in Richmond Heights, MO. Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage offers FHA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage only offers adjustable-rate mortgages.
- Only primary residences considered. Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage does not offer financing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- High maximum LTV ratio. Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage has a maximum loan to value ratio of 90%, which is higher than average. Most lenders want you to have at least 20% equity.
- Cosigner applications accepted. Applying for Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage with a cosigner can improve your chances of approval and help you qualify for lower interest rates.
- Poor credit accepted. Even if you have bad or poor credit, you can apply. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 500 are considered.
Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage Pros & Cons
Top Flite Financial Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via Top Flite Financial Inc?
Top Flite Financial Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $647,200. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Top Flite Financial Mortgage?
Top Flite Financial Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Top Flite Financial Inc offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Top Flite Financial Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Top Flite Financial Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage is (314) 748-1313.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Credit Score Range||500 -|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 10%|
|Loan Amount||$400,000 - $647,200|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM)|