|Loan Amount||Up to $424,100|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance Review
AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance is offered by AHC Lending (NMLS #277676), a direct lender founded in 2002 and based in Dallas, TX. AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance is available in 7 states across the USA.
- Only offers one mortgage program. AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance only refinances FHA mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via AHC Lending?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
How long does AHC Lending take to refinance?AHC Lending does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does AHC Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
Does AHC Lending charge prepayment fees?
No, AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does AHC Lending offer?
AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does AHC Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AHC Lending Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Jersey