First Bank Kids Cash Savings Review
First Bank Kids Cash Savings is offered by First Bank,
founded in 1906 and based in Creve Coeur, MO.
First Bank Kids Cash Savings is available in
3 states across the USA.
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 5.12%, which is much higher than the average interest rate for a savings account.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $5 to open an account.
First Bank savings account Pros & Cons
- High-interest yield.
- Access to physical branches.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Does not come with a debit card
- Only available in 3 states.
First Bank savings account FAQ
Are savings accounts from First Bank federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #12229). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Does First Bank offer a signup bonus?
First Bank savings account doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum initial deposit for First Bank savings account?
The minimum deposit to open a First Bank savings account is $5.
First Bank Kids Cash Savings Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $5
What APY does First Bank offer?
First Bank savings account offers an APY starting at .02% and ranging up to 5.12% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What fees does First Bank savings account charge?
First Bank savings account does not charge a monthly service fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
What features and perks does First Bank savings account offer?
This savings account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - First Bank savings account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location, or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Bank savings account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
Can you set up a direct deposit to First Bank savings account?
In most cases, the answer is yes. However, it depends on the direct deposit program your employer uses. Most direct deposit programs allow you to send your paycheck to a savings or checking account. In some cases, you can even split your paycheck between the two.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.