Where does Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account do business?
Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account is a credit union based in Grand Rapids, MI. It was founded in 1933 and offers checking accounts services in 2 states across the USA.Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Lake Michigan Credit Union offer?
Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account offers an APY up to 0.25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account charge?
Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $5.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account charges a $5 fee for an early account closure. Contact Lake Michigan Credit Union Member Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
5540 Glenwood Hills Pkwy SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Lake Michigan Credit Union
|APY Minimum Balance||$100|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$5|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $5|
|Early Account Closure||$5|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$5|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||Up to 0.25%|
Lake Michigan Credit Union Savings Accounts
APY Minimum Balance
Be the first to rate