Where does TD Bank Preferred Savings Account do business?
TD Bank Preferred Savings Account is based in Wilmington, DE. It was founded in 1855 and offers checking accounts services in 15 states (and Washington, DC).
TD Bank Preferred Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does TD Bank offer?
TD Bank Preferred Savings Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 1.45% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does TD Bank Preferred Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - TD Bank Preferred Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
What fees does TD Bank Preferred Savings Account charge?
TD Bank Preferred Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
2035 Limestone Road
Wilmington, DE 19808 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by TD Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $15|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$15|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$40|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.05% - 1.45%|