Where does Affinity Federal Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Affinity Federal Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Basking Ridge, NJ. It was founded in 1935 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.Affinity Federal Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Affinity Federal Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Affinity Federal Credit Union offer?
Affinity Federal Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 0.2% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $1000.
What features and perks does Affinity Federal Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Affinity Federal Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Affinity Federal Credit Union Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Affinity Federal Credit Union Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
73 Mountainview Blvd
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Affinity Federal Credit Union
|APY Minimum Balance||$1,000|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$5|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$0|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $10|
|Paper Statement Fee||$2|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$2.25|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$10|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$33|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$15|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$5|
|Stop Payment Fee||$33|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||2%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$45|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$15|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.05% - 0.2%|