Where does Bank of China Checking Account do business?
Bank of China Checking Account is based in New York, NY. It was founded in 1912 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).Bank of China Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Bank of China Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Bank of China offer?
Bank of China Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to .30% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $500.
What features and perks does Bank of China Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Mobile Banking - Bank of China Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank.
What fees does Bank of China Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $20.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $30 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Bank of China Checking Account charges a $30 fee for an early account closure. Contact Bank of China Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Bank of China Checking Account charges $7 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $7 charge.
410 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Bank of China
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Debit Card
- Mobile Banking