Where does CommonWealth Credit Union Checking Account do business?
CommonWealth Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Frankfort, KY. It was founded in 1951 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.CommonWealth Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if CommonWealth Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does CommonWealth Credit Union offer?
CommonWealth Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.1% and ranging up to 5% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does CommonWealth Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - CommonWealth Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does CommonWealth Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- CommonWealth Credit Union Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
Other Services by CommonWealth Credit Union
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee