Hancock Whitney Connect Checking Review
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking is offered by Hancock Whitney Bank,
founded in 1899 and based in Gulfport, MS.
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking is available in
5 states across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Hancock Whitney Connect Checking does not pay interest.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $12, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $1,500.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Hancock Whitney Bank.
Hancock Whitney Bank checking account Pros & Cons
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- No ATM access to Hancock Whitney Connect Checking.
- Only available in 5 states.
- Monthly service charge.
Hancock Whitney Bank checking account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Hancock Whitney Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Hancock Whitney Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Hancock Whitney Bank checking account offer?
Hancock Whitney Bank checking account is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Hancock Whitney Bank checking account?
Hancock Whitney Bank checking account Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Service Fee
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Service Fee
What fees does Hancock Whitney Bank checking account charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $12.
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
||$0 - $12
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
Does Hancock Whitney Bank checking account charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Hancock Whitney Bank checking account charges a $36 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does Hancock Whitney Bank checking account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Hancock Whitney Bank checking account monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Hancock Whitney Bank checking account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app.
What is the customer support email for Hancock Whitney Bank checking account?
The customer support email for Hancock Whitney Bank checking account is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.