Hancock Whitney Connect Checking Review
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking is offered by Hancock Whitney Bank,
founded in 1899 and based in Gulfport, MS.
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking is available in
5 states across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Hancock Whitney Connect Checking does not pay interest.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $12, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $1,500.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Hancock Whitney Bank.
- Hard credit pull. Hancock Whitney Bank may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking Pros & Cons
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in 5 states.
- Monthly service charge.
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Hancock Whitney Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Hancock Whitney Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Hancock Whitney Connect Checking offer?
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Hancock Whitney Connect Checking?
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does Hancock Whitney Connect Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $12.
Hancock Whitney Connect Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
||$0 - $12
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
What features and perks does Hancock Whitney Connect Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Hancock Whitney Connect Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Hancock Whitney Connect Checking allows you to manage your money online.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.