Where does MUFG Union Bank Checking Account do business?
MUFG Union Bank Checking Account is based in Spring Valley, CA. It was founded in 1864 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
MUFG Union Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does MUFG Union Bank offer?
MUFG Union Bank Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does MUFG Union Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $300 if you deposit a minimum of $Direct Deposit of at least $500 within 60 days of opening a Priority banking Checking Account. Log into Online Banking at least once. $200 is offered for new Ready to Go checking accounts. Offer valid through November 30, 2018.
What fees does MUFG Union Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $30.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $35 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- MUFG Union Bank Checking Account charges $7 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $7 charge.
Other Services by MUFG Union Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating