Where does UBS Bank USA Checking Account do business?
UBS Bank USA Checking Account is a financial institution based in Salt Lake City, UT. It was founded in 1862 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
UBS Bank USA Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does UBS Bank USA offer?
UBS Bank USA Checking Account offers an APY starting at .01% and ranging up to .25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does UBS Bank USA Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Mobile Banking - UBS Bank USA Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does UBS Bank USA Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $95.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- UBS Bank USA Checking Account charges a $150 fee for an early account closure. Contact UBS Bank USA Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- UBS Bank USA Checking Account charges $1.70 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $1.70 charge.
299 South Main Street, Ste 2275
Salt Lake City, UT 84111 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by UBS Bank USA
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees