Angel Oak Home Loans Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Angel Oak Home Loans LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Angel Oak Home Loans Mortgage Review
Angel Oak Home Loans Mortgage is offered by Angel Oak Home Loans LLC (NMLS #685842), a direct lender founded in 2011 and based in Atlanta, GA. Angel Oak Home Loans Mortgage is available in 32 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Angel Oak Home Loans Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Angel Oak Home Loans Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Angel Oak Home Loans LLC?
Angel Oak Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Angel Oak Home Loans LLC offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Angel Oak Home Loans charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Angel Oak Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Angel Oak Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Angel Oak Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Angel Oak Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (404) 844-5009.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina