Broadview Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Dignified Home Loans LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Broadview Home Loans Review
Broadview Home Loans is offered by Dignified Home Loans LLC (NMLS #309234), a direct lender founded in 1988 and based in Westlake Village, CA. Broadview Home Loans is available in 3 states across the USA.
How much can you borrow via Broadview Home Loans?
Broadview Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Broadview Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Broadview Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Broadview Home Loans offer?
Broadview Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Broadview Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Broadview Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Broadview Home Loans to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.