|Loan Term (Years)||Up to 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans Review
Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans is offered by Kinetic Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1956 and based in Columbus, GA. Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans are available in 2 states across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans offers FHA, FHA 203k, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Only primary residences considered. Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans does not offer financing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans Pros & Cons
Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans FAQ
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans?
Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans offers mortgages with a maximum term of 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Kinetic Credit Union offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 6.333% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Kinetic CU Home Mortgage Loans is (706) 320-8500.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.