Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance
in Motorcycle and ATV Insurance from AllstateUnaffiliated
Allstate Motorcycle & ATV InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Motorcycle and ATV Insurance from Allstate
Would you recommend Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly recommended|
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Where does Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance do business?
Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Northbrook, IL. The company was founded in 1931 and offers motorcycle and ATV insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage does Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about motorcycle insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offers the following types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another vehicle or property when at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: The uninsured motorist rider covers the damages caused by a negligent driver who doesn't have an insurance policy.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This covers the damages caused by a driver who is at-fault but whose liability limits don't cover all the property damages and medical expenses of the accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your vehicle is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments insurance covers for the medical costs caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault. Most policies will also cover funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their policies:
- Accident Forgiveness: This insurance rider helps you avoid a rate increase after the first accident where you are at fault. Some carriers pass on this benefit to other drivers on your policy, such as your teenage children. Check with Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance to see if this rider is available in your area as it is not available in all states.
- Modified Vehicle Insurance: This coverage, also known as customized parts and equipment coverage, can help repair or replace alterations and upgrades you make to your vehicle. Notice that most motorcycle and ATV insurance policies will only cover original equipment so you may want to consider this policy if you've invested a lot of money on aftermarket parts and upgrades.
- Rental Car Coverage: Rental car coverage, also known as rental car reimbursement, pays for the cost of a car rental if you can no longer use your vehicle because of a covered loss, such as an accident, theft, or vandalism.
- Loan / Lease / GAP Coverage: GAP coverage covers the difference between what you owe on your motorcycle or ATV and its current cash value in the event of a total loss.
- Emergency Roadside Service: Coverage varies by carrier but it typically includes jump starts for dead batteries, labor to change a flat tire, towing, and lockout services.
- Transport Trailer Coverage: This covers non-motorized trailers towed by a vehicle. If they are damaged or cause damages in an accident this policy will cover the costs.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: If your motorcycle or ATV is protected by mechanical breakdown insurance the costs of repairs (not including maintenance or normal wear and tear) are covered by your policy. However, you will need to obtain authorization from your insurance company first.
What benefits does Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offer?
Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
- Mechanical / Auto Body Repair Network: Enjoy the competitive prices and peace of mind of having access to a network of service and repair shops.
What discounts can you ask for when applying for a policy with Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance?
When you ask for a quote with Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts currently available.
- Anti-Lock Brake System: ABS technology reduces uncontrolled skids and insurance premiums.
- New Motorcycle or ATV: If you buy a current year or previous year model, you will qualify for a juicy discount on your premium.
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with Allstate Motorcycle & ATV Insurance.
2775 Sanders Road,
Northbrook, IL 60062 USA
Other Services by Allstate
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Vehicle and Equipment Discounts||
|Financial Strength Rating||