IKEA Visa Card Review
This is a
issued by IKEA.
If you're wondering whether Ikea credit card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $25.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 5% Balance transfer fee. IKEA Visa Card charges a fee of 5% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $50 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of Ikea credit card
- Receive 5% back in rewards on IKEA purchases, 3% back in rewards on dining, grocery, and utility purchases, and 1% back in rewards on all other purchases made with your IKEA Visa credit card.
- Enjoy $25 off your first IKEA purchase when you open and use your IKEA Visa credit card the same day.
- Bonus $25 IKEA Reward Certificate when you make $500 in qualifying purchases outside of IKEA, Traemand, and TaskRabbit within the first 90 days of account opening with your IKEA Visa credit card.
- No annual fee.
- No annual fee.
- IKEA Visa Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Small signup bonus
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Charges a 5% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Ikea credit card FAQ
Does Ikea credit card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Ikea credit card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Ikea credit card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Ikea credit card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Ikea credit card?
The following fees apply:
Ikea credit card Fees
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
Does IKEA Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, IKEA Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Ikea credit card
- Visit the Ikea credit card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.