UFB Direct High Yield Savings Review
UFB Direct High Yield Savings is offered by Axos Bank,
founded in 2000 and based in San Diego, CA.
UFB Direct High Yield Savings is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
Are savings accounts from Axos Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Axos Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #35546). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Does Axos Bank offer a signup bonus?
UFB Direct High Yield Savings has a signup bonus of $0.
What is the minimum balance for UFB Direct High Yield Savings?
The minimum balance to open a UFB Direct High Yield Savings is $0.
UFB Direct High Yield Savings Account Minimums
|APY Minimum Balance
|Minimum Initial Deposit
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Required Balance
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What APY does Axos Bank offer?
UFB Direct High Yield Savings offers an APY and ranging up to 1.70% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does UFB Direct High Yield Savings offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - UFB Direct High Yield Savings monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
UFB Direct High Yield Savings Features
|Bank Account Features
- Debit Card
- Fraud Monitoring
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
What fees does UFB Direct High Yield Savings charge?
UFB Direct High Yield Savings does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $35 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- UFB Direct High Yield Savings charges a $35 fee for an early account closure. Contact UFB Direct High Yield Savings for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- UFB Direct High Yield Savings charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.