Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Axos BankClaimed
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $10,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage Review
Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage is offered by Axos Bank (NMLS #524995), a bank founded in 2000 and based in San Diego, CA. Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage?
Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $10,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage?
Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What range of rates does Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage offer?
Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 4.25% and up to 18%.
What is the estimated funding time for a home loan via Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage?
Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage will typically fund mortgages within 21 and 30 days of approval.
Does Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee starting at $0
What mortgage programs does Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage offer?
Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- Conforming: Mortgages that meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These have fixed rate terms of 10 to 30 years and adjustable rate terms ranging from 3 to 10 years. Down payments as low as 5%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
4350 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Axos Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Origination Fee ($)||Starting at $0|
|Credit Score Range||
620 - 850
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||Co-borrower|
|Verification Documents Required||
|APR||4.25% - 18%|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $10,000,000|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Axos Bank Home Purchase Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.