|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||N/A|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings Review
Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings is offered by Citizens National Bank, a bank founded in 1888 and based in Meridian, MS. Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Citizens National Bank.
Are savings accounts from Citizens National Bank federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Does Citizens National Bank offer a signup bonus?
Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum initial deposit for Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings?The minimum deposit to open a Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings is $100.
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $100|
What APY does Citizens National Bank offer?
Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings is not an interest-bearing account.
What fees does Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings charge?
Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings does not charge a monthly service fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
What features and perks does Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings offer?
This savings account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location, or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
Can you set up a direct deposit to Citizens National Bank SmartBlue Savings?
In most cases, the answer is yes. However, it depends on the direct deposit program your employer uses. Most direct deposit programs allow you to send your paycheck to a savings or checking account. In some cases, you can even split your paycheck between the two.
512 22nd Avenue
Meridian, MS 39301
- Visit Site
Other Services by Citizens National Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia