M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account Review
M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account is offered by M&T Bank,
founded in 1856 and based in Buffalo, NY.
M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account is available in
9 states (and Washington, DC).
Are savings accounts from M&T Bank federally insured?
Yes, your M&T Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does M&T Bank offer?
M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account offers an APY of 0.02% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account charge?
M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $32 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $75 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.