Seven Corners Travel Insurance Review
Where does Seven Corners Travel Insurance do business?
Seven Corners is a travel insurance carrier based in Carmel, IN. The company was founded in 1993 and offers travel insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
If you're considering whether Seven Corners Travel Insurance is a good option for you, read on.
How does Seven Corners Travel Insurance compare to other travel insurance companies?
Pros & Cons of Seven Corners Travel Insurance
24/7 Phone availability
Free policy cancellation
Digital claims reporting
Wide selection of specialized travel insurance riders
No locally available agents
Not many policy discounts available
What types of travel insurance coverage does Seven Corners Travel Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about travel insurance in the singular, there are more than one type of travel insurance coverage.
Seven Corners offers the following types of travel insurance coverage:
- Single Trip: This is the basic coverage for a single, short-term trip. In most cases, this is all the coverage travelers need.
- Annual Coverage: Frequent travelers may benefit from purchasing ongoing coverage instead of getting insurance for each trip.
- Group Plans: If you are arranging a trip for a group of four or more people who are not elated you may want to consider this type of coverage. Group travel plans typically provide the same benefits, including the coverage amounts, as individual travel plans but at a discounted rate.
- Long-Term International Coverage: If you are planning to be abroad for more than a few months, a regular policy may not be enough. Consider purchasing a long-term international policy that offers the medical and travel assistance coverage you need.
What benefits does Seven Corners Travel Insurance offer?
Seven Corners Travel Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Free Policy Cancellation: No cancellation fees for ending your policy early.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
How does Seven Corners calculate rates?
Travel insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and Seven Corners is no exception. However, you can be confident that Seven Corners Travel Insurance will take into consideration the cost of your trip, your destination, the length of your trip, coverage amounts, the riders you choose to add, and the level of medical coverage selected.
Does Seven Corners Travel Insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, travel insurance companies will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are some exceptions. For instance, if you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, insurance companies are not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
How can I get a Seven Corners Travel Insurance quote?
- Visit the Seven Corners website.
- Fill in the insurance quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.