AAA Travel Insurance
in Travel Insurance from AAAUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
AAA Travel Insurance Review
Where does AAA Travel Insurance do business?
AAA is a travel insurance carrier based in Livonia, MI. The company was founded in 1902 and offers travel insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
If you're considering whether AAA Travel Insurance is a good option for you, read on.
How does AAA Travel Insurance compare to other travel insurance companies?
What types of travel insurance coverage does AAA Travel Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about travel insurance in the singular, there are more than one type of travel insurance coverage. AAA offers the following types of travel insurance coverage:
- Single Trip: This is the basic coverage for a single, short-term trip. In most cases, this is all the coverage travelers need.
- Annual Coverage: Frequent travelers may benefit from purchasing ongoing coverage instead of getting insurance for each trip.
- Group Plans: If you are arranging a trip for a group of four or more people who are not elated you may want to consider this type of coverage. Group travel plans typically provide the same benefits, including the coverage amounts, as individual travel plans but at a discounted rate.
- Long-Term International Coverage: If you are planning to be abroad for more than a few months, a regular policy may not be enough. Consider purchasing a long-term international policy that offers the medical and travel assistance coverage you need.
What benefits does AAA Travel Insurance offer?
AAA Travel Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Free Policy Cancellation: No cancellation fees for ending your policy early.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
What discounts does AAA Travel Insurance offer?When you ask for a quote with AAA Travel Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts currently available for AAA policyholders.
How does AAA calculate rates?
Travel insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and AAA is no exception. However, you can be confident that AAA Travel Insurance will take into consideration the cost of your trip, your destination, the length of your trip, coverage amounts, the riders you choose to add, and the level of medical coverage selected.
Does AAA Travel Insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, travel insurance companies will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are some exceptions. For instance, if you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, insurance companies are not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
How can I get a AAA Travel Insurance quote?
- Visit the AAA website.
- Fill in the insurance quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
17900 N. Laurel Park Dr.
Livonia, MI 48152
- Visit Site
Other Services by AAA
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
|Car Rental Insurance|
|Baggage Loss and Delay|
|Trip Interruption Coverage|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend AAA Travel Insurance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.