American Family Travel Insurance
in Travel Insurance from American FamilyUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
American Family Travel Insurance Review
American Family is a travel insurance carrier based in Madison, WI. The company was founded in 1927 and offers travel insurance in 19 states in the USA.
If you're considering whether American Family Travel Insurance is a good option for you, read on.
What types of travel insurance coverage does American Family Travel Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about travel insurance in the singular, there are more than one type of travel insurance coverage. American Family offers the following types of travel insurance coverage:
- Single Trip: This is the basic coverage for a single, short-term trip. In most cases, this is all the coverage travelers need.
What benefits does American Family Travel Insurance offer?
American Family Travel Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
What discounts does American Family Travel Insurance offer?When you ask for a quote with American Family Travel Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts currently available for American Family policyholders.
|Policy Discounts||Multiple Policy|
How does American Family calculate rates?
Travel insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and American Family is no exception. However, you can be confident that American Family Travel Insurance will take into consideration the cost of your trip, your destination, the length of your trip, coverage amounts, the riders you choose to add, and the level of medical coverage selected.
Does American Family Travel Insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, travel insurance companies will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are some exceptions. For instance, if you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, insurance companies are not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
How can I get a American Family Travel Insurance quote?
- Visit the American Family website.
- Fill in the insurance quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
6000 American Parkway
Madison, WI 53783 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by American Family
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend American Family Travel Insurance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.